Model Tack Making Tag
Created By: TNT Schleich
Answer these questions in the comments down below, or in a Youtube video, Instagram post, or even on your own blog! Be sure to give credits saying that this tag was created by me :)
1. When did you start making model horse tack? What inspired you/how did you start?
2. What materials do you use to make your tack?
3. What scale do you make your tack in?
4. What is the biggest tack set you've made? What one are you most proud of?
5. What tack item is for your favorite to make?
6. What tack piece is the quickest/easiest to make?
7. What do you prefer using; Velcro or buckles?
8. If you use hardware, do you make your own, or do you purchase it from a shop like Rio Rondo?
9. What is your favorite tack set that another tack maker has made?
10. Do you prefer making realistic tack, or fun tack?
I hope you guys will enjoy this tag that I made in honor of IMTM, International Model Tack Month!
Here are my answers:
1. I started making tack in November of 2018! Daisy Stalls and Schleich Horse Lover 200 were my inspirations.
2. I use a variety of materials, felt, ribbon, faux leather, real leather and cotton fabric!
3. I make Schleich 1:18, Breyer Traditional 1:9 and Breyer Classic 1:12 scale tack.
4. The biggest tack set I've ever made is a green english riding set that I made in 2019.
5. I enjoy making halters the most! But I do like my new style of blanket, and saddlepads too.
6. The easiest tack piece to make is leadropes XD
7. I prefer using buckles because they are more adjustable and more realistic.
8. I make my own hardware!
9. I have a lot of favorites, but probably one of @infinity_breyer's stablesets or a stableset by @rostagno_arts!
10. I like making realistic tack over fun, non-realisic tack!
That's a wrap!